View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 05:58 PM   #182
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
My thoughts after looking over the last couple decades:

Kath's post number 38 says "ANWOLFWITS" in the margin.

Sally's mention of the previous game indeed explicitly referred to it, I see, and she went on about it, and the
possible disadvantages of mentioning it, at some length. Nonetheless, no one suspects her or mentions it for
quite a while, including Wilwa, who responds to Sally's post an hour later with banter, not suspicion. Lommy mentions
her soon after as "fishy" but doesn't give a reason. Twenty minutes later Wilwa has problems with Sally's post (number
116), but these are a lack of explanation on her Kitanna-comment and "mis-representing" Skip's point about the seer.
In number 123, Wilwa puts Sally at the top of her list for:

Quote:
the incorrect representation of what Skip said about the Seer, and the fact that she seems to be a bit all over
the place with dislikes and likes, either by going from liking someone to not, or some are just a "yay, this
person is shiny" or "no, I don't like this", without really giving any reasons. I know all that is a bit
superficial, and on it's own I wouldn't likely suspect her, but that isn't all I have against her....so yeah,
I'm really suspecting her right now.
And in 129 she votes her with no further explanation.
Quote:
For previously (mostly) stated reasons.
"

So, Wilwa not mentioning the fact that Sally mentioned the possible cobbler-hinting, lest the cobbler notice.
Looks very shiny toDay, but I wonder why she wouldn't do her best to get Sally lynched if she thought it was such a good case against her, in favor of trying to hide something already in the open. Hers was the first vote for Sally, after all.

While I'm rereading, I'd like to know what Nessa means when she
says of me:
Quote:
She got quite jumpy after being called out, and
hastily backtracked, which seems really strange to me, not to mention how much discussion and sidetracking
has resulted from her first post about Pitch. Perfect opportunity for a wolf.
I don't believe I've played with you before, Nessa, but trust me, I was nothing of the sort ("jumpy" when "called out"), and if I wanted to
come up with a case against Pitch, I easily could. That suspicion was based on nothing more than an uneasy feeling, as I said, and mentioned solely to gauge reactions. One of the reactions I was looking for was one like yours.

Ok, so anyway, in 151 Skip votes for Sally based on an "icky feeling" about her "misrepresenting his words", which
could be taken directly from Wilwa. Seems a little contrived.

Lottie votes for Sally on a hunch, which is the best reason so far! It's also, of course, a piece of cake to hide behind.

Lommy votes for Sally since it "might work out", then has second thoughts two minutes later. Seems an innocentish
waffle to me, but I'm unsure of the reasons behind her vote at this point.

Wilwa chastises Agan for mentioning the cobbler hint thing, gives it as the reason she voted for Sally.
All of this doesn't ease my mind about Wilwa: were she a wolf, she could still have done what she did. Sally was
in no real danger when she voted for her, making her a safe choice even as a suspected cobbler for a wolf.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote