View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #73
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Alors, my friends, I am here at last. I was relieved when I found only two pages waiting for me (instead of, like, five or six, given the length of the Day and the number of villagers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
You can blame me for that because it was originally my suggestion. I semi-regret it now, just like I regret opposing Lommy who said the ranger should get two saves as long as the wolves get two kills (this took place somewhere else than the admin thread).
However I'm pretty sure we are going to see hinting. I've done it before and the village didn't pay any attention to me, and at least I intend not to be so careless. It's an entirely different matter how easy it is to spot, but however careful they are, in the long run we should be able to see connections.
This passage looks fishy to me. What's the function of the first paragraph, other than underlining her own innocence? The second is screaming "Hello wolves I'm hinting to you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
I have nothing against voting for a quiet player today if I don't have a better idea, just because I dislike both quiet wolves, gifteds and ordos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan, later on in the same post
(one of my favourite wolf strategies is to give the villagers a false sense of security by being strongly yet discreetly of the opinion we can check out yet another quiet/enigmatic person, and another, and another, until it's too late)
Any comments?

Then about the whole Pitch affair. I think he looks more or less like he always does. But then, Nessa's defence of him looks pretty odd too:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa
I'm not really so sure about the whole Pitchwife suspicion I'm seeing here. With unexplained Day1 suspicion, when nearly anything would suffice, it's perfectly reasonable for him to want some answers. So where does that put Rikae? She seems to know something we don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
But actually, I'm becoming relatively more OK with Pitchie and less so with Inzil and Lottie at the moment. It's all in the reactions...
This makes me feel slightly better about Rikae. A wolf might not have wanted to back away from such a promising suspicion, unless she thought her work was already done and wanted to wash her hands, or unless the two are fellows. Gah.

I might have to resort to making a list at some point, the village is so huge that I'm having trouble remembering who are playing and what they have said.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote