View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 01:46 PM   #1194
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Then again, I wonder whether calling him Rune Son of Bjarne, Son of Marx might indicate that the final vote was Legate's, as he has referred to Rune and Kath as Marx and Kant a few times. Though I guess it might also be a joke from Nog.
I very much doubt the mod would intentionally give us clues like that.

Hm. Is it just me or has Pitchwife's posting generally been kinda... scrambled toDay compared to usual? Like a wolf feeling the tide is turning against his pack? I mean, I still consider him likely innocent for the crucial Huine vote, but being unlikely wolf-on-wolf isn't the same as being impossible wolf-on-wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I'm going to make Lommy happy and ++Ka - I don't see myself going much of anywhere else after the events of the last couple hours.
Why does this make me happy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Thought exercise - who's the most likely to be innocent in Rune/Ka/Eonwe?
Before the QT vote toDay I would have said "Rune" without a doubt. Now I need to reconsider what I'm basing my trust of Rune on. Personally I feel it's a bit of a coin toss between Ka and Eönwë. Eönwë could be my classic type of kneejerkily misinterpreting someone innocent as suspicious in ww, Ka on the other hand could still be eccentric good instead of eccentric evil. But that being said, I'm still more suspicious of both of them (and of Zil) than I am of Rune.

Also I don't "distrust" the QT vote. I just don't think they know so much more than us that we should follow them without a question, or that their vote couldn't be tampered with by the evil side (even though that's quite unlikely). There's a difference.

edit: xed with the last three
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote