View Single Post
Old 10-09-2002, 03:52 PM   #190
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

Elanor was frustrated and footsore. All the corridors looked the same and for all she knew, this one was the same one they passed through 2 hours ago! FRom Ransoms face she saw he felt the same. He grinned ruefully at her though; he had taken his helmet off a while back when he realised the orcs they fought had no tactics, mindless in fact they seemed and his face underneath was tanned and quite young, but not youthful. A hardness was in his eyes and it brought Elanors mind back to the first thought she had picked up from him after his questions; the Inquistition.
Shivers ran up her spine; she had heard tales of what the Inquistition did to witches. Yet the handsome young warrior seemes to respect her powers, although he had seemed a little uncomfortable when she used magefire. She was glad he was friendly, as a witch at the hands of an inquistitor was often not treated well...
Elwyn walked up to her, business like, although she was hiding other feelings. Her behaviour towards Mithwyn had changed in strange ways from such violent hostility to almost kindness. What was the link there?
"Elanor, could you try scrying again, to try and get a clue of how to find Calixto?"
The witch sighed. "I can try." Pulling out the crystal she started spinning it, although she didnt immediatly look for what the elf had requested. It couldnt hurt to see their friends again, to see Bulards face...she shook herself. That was not why she was looking. She just wanted to see if he- no, if they were OK.

"Tumnaooriel is with me."

Immediatly Elanor jerked back at the words, breaking the vision. Bulvard had said that. About Tumna. No, why should it matter? She didnt care what he said about anyone, as long as they were ok.
Oh really? You feel nothing for him? That nasty nagging voice again. Taking a deep breath Elanor pushed it out of her mind. Just concentrate on where we are...and where Calixto is, whatever he is...