View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 03:40 PM   #171
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

Elwyn took a deep breath and raised her sword high over her head. Muttering a prayer to Varda, she brought the blade down, severing the gold band around Elanor's wrist, but not touching the skin underneath. Nearly fainting with relief, Elanor placed her other wrist upon the anvil. As Elwyn sent her sword slicing through the other band, the elf that Ransom held in his iron grasp let out a shriek that could have woken the dead.

Ransom quickly covered her mouth, but it was no use. Surely someone had heard her.

Elwyn stood up. Walking quickly over to the dark-haired elf, she smiled sweetly. Ransom and Elanor stared at her - where were the curses? But Elwyn continued to smile.

"Oh, so you've called your little friends, I see. But now that we have Elanor's bonds off, we can deal with them. And when we've gotten out of this hell-pit, I promise I will deal with you."