View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #2316
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
But I'm curious about what you want changed in his posts?
I wish to discuss that with him first before talking about it openly. But as I said, I have no problems with Scyld gone as he is kind of an odd person to be in lord Athanar's troops in the first place (for how I see lord Athanar he would never had hired such a person - we can of course explain it afterwards like that he was a new recruit who had managed to fool Athanar by playing a more professional and morally straight person). But whatever. That I think is not an issue.

I think it all depends on whether Groin wishes to continue writing this and then wants to take something back - or if he'd live with the consequences (which is hard to see as for manslaughter - or even for an attempt of it - Erbrand would be sent to Edoras to court and so out from the Scarburg anyway - and Lithor would be a deserter and that would probably be handled at Edoras as well...). Other issues, I think, are mendable and small in comparison to Groin's own decisions.