View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #2300
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, I have spent some time in the real world (actually read Tolkien books again) and I decide that I like it too much to return to the land of the dead. I hope that you will forgive me if I write one last post to sum up my characters. I could not resist giving them happy endings. All but Lithor and Erbrand—that story is up in the air if they are caught or not—however, that is up to ya’ll. Although the soldier’s are going to drill, I could not resist having Erbrand have one more brawl before he leaves. Sorry if I beat him up too much, but that can be ignored if you wish. I won’t be here to criticize it.

This tale has been fun to weave and I am sure that it will continue to be fun, despite my absence. I’ll be praying for every one of ya’ll, pray for me.

Goodbye,
~Groin Redbeard