View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 03:30 PM   #296
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
No, no problem at all, Hilde! I actually didn't expect you to be able to really be able to get online at all these past few days. But either way, it's no problem.

Tevildo - I was actually thinking I would be bringing Vror and Carl back already in my next post. Is this a problem for you and Folwren, or anyone? Hilde - were you planning on more with the spying? I think we need to get moving towards the rescue before things have a chance to slow down.

Child is returning from her trip today, and so might be more likely to be able to post soon, though I have not heard from her, and I don't want to have pressure on her to post for Lindir and Aiwendil to make a decision. If I do not get my post up soon, and she is unable to post for a few more days, you might want to 'stretch out' some decision making between Dorran and Athwen until Vror and Carl get back.

Telvido, Folwren - is it alright if Vror and Carl show up before anyone has a chance to make a decision about going to make sure the two are alright? (And sort of interrupt things.) This will only happen if I get my post up before anything else starts moving along (which I'm hoping it will, actually; I want to get it up as soon as I can, though I guess there are no guaruntees).

Sorry; let me know whatever and whenever you can. PM me if you prefer.

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this:

Quote:
I'm fine with whatever you have chosen to run with, although Tevildo's post reminded me that if the fellowship were to worry because their spies haven't returned in a timely fashion, they might start out to try and find them, perhaps meeting the spies as they made their way back. Would this route cut down the time required to move on?
Well, it could cut down the time for the Fellowship in the roleplay, but it wouldn't cut down on the time in 'RL.' But it would only cut down the time if they packed up camp and everyone went to look for the spies, I imagine.