View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 04:01 PM   #366
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
That seems to be just as I feared it would be. Too canny brothers to have any weak spots...

Now what I see as important is the following: only Uldor seems to have a servant / servants. So maybe Kath and I should edit our respective posts to attribute the servant-stuff to Uldor... I'll do it immediately after this post myself.

And we might possibly make the person I mentioned, Crogulf, the man of whose wife Bergr knows so it's the one and the same servant and his wife.

Foley: would you like to have a guy named Crogulf as Uldor's servant, even though he seems to be a drunkard spending his evenings at the Dragontail Inn when possible?

Of course we can edit all the talk of the servants out if needs be.

Child: all this seems to be calling for at least some missions straight from Khandr ie. "official things" to contact the brothers. I'll put a post into the thread where Fastarr suggests one possibility.