View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 01:06 PM   #399
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nerindel,

Pio and I have popped our last posts forward on the thread so that the time sequence will be less of a problem. I probably won't get to Ayar's death scenes till Sunday or Monday, so if you or Hilde or Ealasaide need more saves before Ayar dies and the morning comes feel free to reserve them now.

If you'd like to have Sorona say goodbye to Ayar, you could look over the earlier thread and see where something like that would fit in. If you want to have Ayar actually respond to you, you'll have to go back a ways on the thread since she has been in a deep sleep and unresponsive for some time. You could post on the discussion thread and I'm sure Mithadan could paste it in. (Or if it's in one of my boxes, I'll be glad to do that as well.)

If you just want to go into Ayar's tent and quietly say goodbye to a dying woman who is unconscious, you could go ahead and do that now by putting up the saves.

Hope this helps. If anyone has more questions or concerns about the sequencing , just post them here or send a pm and we'll work something out.

~Cami