View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:34 PM   #1032
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry I was a bit too optimistic about my chances to write that orc-stuff today. The ww-game got a bit too exciting in the end to give me a chance to stray away from it...

But here is the outline of my post to come tomorrow if anyone (Regin / Child) wishes to move on from it.

Gwerr will speak sense to Ishkur that it's foolish to try and attack the riders full-frontal. So they will sneak out from the tent and leave the horse in a safe place (not giving any hints to Makdush, if possible). Then they will start pondering what to do and how to save their friends.

I will not include anything of this discussion so either Regin or Child could pick up from that whenever they wished. I'll end my post in the situation where they all think "what's the next move?".

If neither of you (Regin / Child) have posted when I'm making this tomorrow I will take the liberty to begin the discussion...