View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #1025
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
We might still think together which way is the best. Should the females come to beg for mercy on the drunken and the three sensible males should then come to a rescue (which would fail) or would it be better that the three try to rescue their male-friends first and when they in the end are captured the females would come to beg for all of the males?
Well, on one hand I think it would be neater to have the sensible males attack first and get overtaken (by pure numbers), and then have the females "come to their aid" last. I think it would be an interesting twist for both the orcs and the 'Free Peoples' that way. Plus it would leave the females pleading for the lives of the males to be spared (and putting themselves in harms way to do it) as the last thing in the Free Peoples' minds.

But then there is the issue of how much damage three male orcs could do. Well...unless they decide on a wild attack once the whole group of slaves and Fellowship is there...then I wouldn't be too concerned about how much more our poor battle-worn group can take.