View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 11:37 AM   #1006
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
That sounds good to me, Child. For some reason I wasn't even thinking of getting the group to the slaver camp itself already, but that probably is best, isn't it? (I was actually just thinking of getting them out of their own camp, which Child covered.) But yes, please go ahead with your plans for Makdush.

I'll go ahead and post to get them to the slaver camp if that is preferable, but in the mean time please feel free to post anything, Tevildo and everyone. Unfortunately I have a project due on both Monday and Tuesday (each), but I cannot work without large breaks, and I will make posting my top priority when I do. Actually, I will try and write the post now...if my brain will cooperate... It's taking me forever just to write this post.

I am so, so sorry about how much I have not been around. And thank you so much for the congrats, Child and Tevildo And thank you, Child, for all your help with that applying mess. Your thoughts and experience were of great help and reassurance!