View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 01:12 AM   #32
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huin
Sorry about Day One, Greenie.
Well, we were planning to vote for you on Day Two, so I'd say we're even. Form, for the record, I think you made the right choice in casting our vote for Sally. I just had a look at what happened after I went to sleep yesterDay and god what a turnaround!

Putting together the information from our tidbits, then. We know that
a) there is at least one wolf among Sally, Morsul, Pitch and Lottie, and
b) there is only one gifted among Sally, Morsul, Pitch, Lottie and Boro.

My first observation from this is that the votes have been concentrated on a surprisingly small number of people. I'm astonished that eg. Legate hasn't been voted for once during the entire game despite all his antics. Also, based on this information, my theory of Lottie as a potential gifted still looks plausible. But this also means that there are TWO gifteds among the ones who haven't been voted for, namely Kath, Legate, Lommy, and Soriman. I was actually wondering on Day 1 whether Legate's comments about being hunter-gatherers was a hint - but I'm also of the school that thinks a Hunter doesn't really benefit from hinting.

I'd like to do a reread of the entire Living Thread today if I have the time, to see if I can make some sense out of all of this. My immediate thought is that it might be time to revisit my Day 1 suspicion of Pitch.

Oh, and last thing we might want to consider - do we want to send out a Ghost? I'm not sure how much insight we have, but then, we do get three Ghost appearances, and the game might not last much longer than three Days now. Technically (read: if I did the maths right), they only need two successful Night kills and the lynch of an innocent toMorrow, and we have ourselves a wolf victory. On the bright side, all three of the gifted are still around too, and with smaller numbers they are arguably more likely to hit their respective targets right.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote