View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 07:58 AM   #228
ArcusCalion
Quentingolmo

ArcusCalion has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

I just wanted to comment on this thread to boost it to the top of the list for the newcomers. This is the full outline of the entire project as it currently stands. The chapters labeled "Finished" are generally the result of multiple rounds of editing and multiple (4 or more) members coming to an agreement that the chapter is in a finished state. Of course, such chapters can always be critiqued and changed further if some new material or unforeseen issue is raised, but generally these chapters are not the most fertile for discussion and work.

If you want some direction as to where to start with the project I would take a look at some finished chapters to get a feel for the methods of the project, but then to start participating in discussion I would try a Semi-finished or Work in Progress chapter.

I will say that the entirety of the Second and Third Ages will likely be revised once we finish our review of the first age material, so if you have a special interest in those time periods feel free to read those threads.

The Private Forum is not always up-to-date with the texts, so please consider the Private Forum the 'first draft' of the full text before all the changes have been made which arise over the course of discussion.
ArcusCalion is offline   Reply With Quote