View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 05:38 PM   #539
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Triple posting, because I figured I am about half-way through Camp, that piece having two proper stanzas in the beginning and two at the end, with a Feanorian bit in between, and I am mid-way through the Feanorian theme. Also, wanted to see how the tempo stretch effect is working out, because it's a little weird to hear the piece either at one speed or the other but not doing the acceleration. I think I imagined it getting faster sooner, but not going much faster overall for this section - maybe for the final piece I'll accelerate it in chunks rather than continuously. I would need to play around with it on Audacity once the whole thing is done.

(As an aside, while doing obligatory research for this piece, I realized that the V1 crew does a slightly more musical take on the 3rd line of the Appeal stanzas, which I haven't used yet, so... viola. Following V1 rather than V2 crew this time so it's not a plain repeat of Nargothrond.)

And Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 12-25-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote