View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:31 PM   #399
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Shadow is passing. The ice is melting. The flowers are budding. The Eagles are coming. The Eagles are coming? The Eagles are coming??? And who am I kidding about ice melting, it's still -15 and just the other day I almost got stuck in a snowbank.

But I am sufficiently recovered from the experience that was The Last Two Months to again pick up the 2-bars-a-day tradition. Plus, having online lectures is a blast, and I was totally paying my utmost attention in all of them, of course. So I think it's high time for an update, it's certainly been long enough. I am back to bouncing along with Quarrel - and as always, any comments on speed, mood, or whatever are very welcome. I expect I'd be able to do a recording of Minions at some point in the next week, but that requires more dedicated time than computer music typing and is still a step in the future.

Last edited by Galadriel55; 03-04-2021 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Finished the piece to the end of the stanza, so updated the link
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote