View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 12:58 PM   #225
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I have two versions of "But at the end of loss etc", a normal one (first) and one with a slow down (wait a few seconds, it will come). Do you prefer either one? I think I like a slight slow down, but this seems too much. I will try experimenting to see if I can somehow reduce the effect, but as before I can only control when it starts and ends, not the degree to which it slows down. But if that is not feasible - which take do you like best?
I'm going to be honest: I'm not sure I can tell the difference. I thought the first version sounded good, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Also, are F&G singing the repeat "the joining of our hands", or is it just music echoing them?
Up to you! Or it could even just be Galadriel; if we did it that way I'd fade Finrod's picture out during it.

EDIT: Speaking of Finrod, and to show I'm still doing something, I've got what I think is a finish backdrop for... several later songs, actually.

Is this not the wonderous Nargothrond...?

hS

Last edited by Huinesoron; 08-17-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote