View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:17 PM   #212
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Final-final version (for now). I've finally managed to synch the timings up correctly on the animations, and have added the full English subtitles. The previous version is obsolete and, in fact, deleted. (And yes, this means your table of contents needs updating...!)

At some point I'll put up a 'final' version of Thingol and Melian's duet, with its own credits card (and possibly slightly more graphics). Then I can clear up all the partial videos and add both of them to the Libretto.

I'm really pleased with how this turned out! I'm still in awe of your accompaniment-writing abilities; it sounds incredible.

A note on "only to destroy" - I went back and rerecorded it while putting the video together, but, er... it synched up perfectly with the version I already had. ^_^; Clearly Fate wants me to sing it that way. (I did fix "Answer me first", though, which makes me feel much better.)

I will leave the choice between Galadriel and Melian up to you. Either sounds fun from my end, and you're the one doing the bulk of the work...!

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote