View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 11:41 AM   #298
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
A very happy birthday to Roa_Aoife, one of the most cunning ww-players of all time and a great person! Hopefully you come to pop up here in near future...
Seconded. Everything. When I saw her name down there, I thought about that she is missing here somehow. At least in the WW, she was always a great person to play with - and that said, I have not played that much as some of you might have. Roa, if you show up here - though you surely have more important things to look after now - know that we miss you! And once more, happy birthday!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote