View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #576
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
"No, Lilige," said Wynflaed, "I should like some time alone, in fact. You are dismissed until the banquet."

As Lilige turned to go Wynflaed held up her hand. "You will, however, come and fetch me if you think there are any matters that need my attention? I fear my husband might be difficult to find."

Lilige curtseyed and left, closing the door behind her. She paused for a moment outside, wondering what to do next. She headed toward the courtyard. Hopefully there would be something to do there.

As she left the Meadhall, she stopped for a moment to take in the view of the bustling courtyard. Her gaze moved casually over the scenery. Then she frowned. Coenred was standing near two screaming children. As she watched, three other men ran over. The young boy was dismissed, and Lilige shook her head. Evidently brawling is common here, she thought disapprovingly. Still, it was just between children this time. No harm done. Then she saw who was standing with the four men.

Lady Aedre's face was covered in blood. She was scowling furiously. Lilige wavered a bit on her feet. "Lady Aedre!" she called, horrified, as she ran up. "My Lady, what's happened to you? We must get you to your mother."

This would never have happened in Edoras, Lilige thought. Oh, poor, poor Aedre! What will her mother say? And Lord Athanar! They will be furious.

"Come, Aedre," Lilige urged. "Let's go to your mother. I'm sure she'll know what to do."

Last edited by Loslote; 11-11-2009 at 07:05 PM.