View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #353
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I forgot to add Aganzir's reaction to Volo yesterday. It basically comes down to one "". I also noticed that Aganzir was very laid back about Lommy's accusations until rather late in the Day. It gives me a little bit of the feeling of a baddie trying to not put any unnecessary spotlight onto the points others give against her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
Mac always suspects those who disagree with him (shamefully), so I don't find that suspicious in itself.
Eh? I know I have a reputation for auto-trusting those who agree with me, but I don't think I always mistrust those who disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Therefore, the only thing they fear is a kill beyond the DAY's lynching. That only means the Hunter.
I agree about the evil team's fear of the hunter, especially since the GW can give him all information about dreamt of wolves (high hunter success rate!). I just wanted to add that they also fear that a wolf is taken away by the GW's scry.

It's funny that we have similar ideas, but reach completely different conclusions.

There was no seer dream yet, and the hunter doesn't necessarily pursue the same people at day and night, so I don't think the risk was very high - this early.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote