View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:26 AM   #342
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Only a short post since I must soon be off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
There's no need for the Seer to drop hints and such, or even indicate that he knows anything about anyone, for his dreams will survive him with the GW.
True, but the GW cannot reveal them to the village while remaining hidden herself. It would make sense that the seer left some hints, at least if he has dreamt of a wolf. I suppose naming people known innocents might be too risky.
But this doesn't really matter right now as Volo didn't get a dream on night 1, which also means that my theory of him finding Legate a baddie is not valid. I couldn't find it in the rules if he got a dream last night or not, but in this case it doesn't really matter as the GW was able to dream herself anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
While I cannot be completely certain that this was the case this time, I'm going to find it a bit hard to place suspicion on him simply for first-day indecisiveness.
I agree with you here. I know I'm probably contradicting myself now, but his vote is one of those easy, suspicious things a wolf would love to accuse of *coughBrinncough* (though that doesn't make him innocent, especially as we don't know if the wolves know one another).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka
If I was out harvesting likely wolves to act in my best interest I'd definately pick Agan because she's a natural, but not immediately because it is likely there would be suspicion. I'd rather save my best wolf for last, when everyone's gotten, scryed, etc. to the point where thinking someone is an actual wolf is old news.
Thanks. I am flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
How can my dear mother Cailin be suspected for being speculative? Given most of us know practically nothing at this point, speculating is about one of the very few things we can do..
Maybe it's just differences in personal playing styles, but to me speculating means rather "talking something that's not really necessary and wasting time". I am aware that we have to start from somewhere, but even halfway through day 1 there should be other topics to be found.
I suppose I just like to keep things more simple than many others, but finding the wolves & the EW should be more important than endlessly discussing possible tactics.

I think Eönwë isn't really that suspicious. This is his first game (as far as I know Eonwe has played earlier, but Eönwë hasn't), and his vote really looks more like newbie-ish than wolfish. Personally I doubt the EW would pick a newbie wolf, but then again no one usually wants to lynch the newbies right in the beginning, and people are also otherwise more willing to forgive newbies if they do something weird, so I can't say I'm sure. But I would let Eönwë live for a while now.

Ok must go now, I'll be back and elaborate on Brinn & Lommy later.

edit: xed with Greenie and two Legates