Old 10-29-2002, 11:34 AM   #223
Judge Simon
Wight

Judge Simon has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

"Idiot"
Jecht thought to himself
"Tricks every time, when will I learn?'
He ran after her, she ran like the wind and Jecht was having a time keeping up with her. As he was running he noticed a few stones that were of a good size he picked them up and stuck them into his pouch then he shut it. Swinging the pouch above him he swung the pouch foward with considerable strength. The pouch flew low to the ground and through a bit of luck, wrapped around the intruder's ankles and she fell. Jecht ran and fell to the ground pressing his knee against her chest pinning her the forest floor. Jecht brought out a knife and held it a few inches away from her throat.
"Not so much fun down there is it?" he said very out of breath. The girl seemed to be too, and also seemed to have had the wind knocked out of her. She still had her previous arrogance in her eyes, and jecht didn't feel like dealing with it. He had come into the woods to clear his head not to fight some half starved girl. He stood back up and rested his back on a nearby tree. The girl laid where she was apparently trying to regain her breath as well. Then she spoke...
"What are you waiting for, Elf? Why don't you finish me off?"
Jecht threw the small knife into the ground
"I'm not a murderer, and I'm also not an elf"
Zohariel rolled her eyes and sat up. She untangled the pouch from her ankles and stood up. Jecht was rubbing his shoulder were Zohariel had rammed him.
"I hope it hurt!" she said
"Oh believe me it does" he replied still rubbing the shoulder
"You alright?"
"None of your business, what do you care anyway?" Zohariel coldly returned.
"None of my business sure, fine,[Jecht whistles for his horse] Just looked like you could use a good rest, but, fine never mind[as his horse comes to him Jecht mounts it and unties a small coin bag from his saddle]here if thats what you wanted, not much in it, but seeing as that was all you were after[Jecht tosses the small leather bag down to Zohariel and begins to ride off]