View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:42 AM   #237
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril Just because I'm nuts enough to do something like this as well

WWJI - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
I reread this game a while ago and was shocked... I was very silly, believed everything I was told by more experienced players, did not even turn up on Day1 and failed to vote on Day2 and everybody kept accusing me for being too silent. Funny, isn't it?

WWJIII - wolf, lynched on Day1, on the losing side

I think everybody knows how a certain fellow of mine betrayed me and I got fenrised (although, looking back it was mostly my own fault since I was too scared to even defend myself), so I need not repeat that history here, do I?

WWJV - ordo, killed on Night2, on the losing side
I remember being disappointed that I died so early. The thing I remember best of this game was seer-Nogrod's and wolf-Roa's duel and Roa's infamous slip "I've never been a wolf before". Oh, it was great.

WWJV - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
This was the game I became a flood-poster in and probably the first game from which you can recognise my characteristic playing style... although I was very newbiestic and quite silly even back then. What I wonder is how all the newcomers nowadays become such good players so quickly.... very unlike me.

WWXIX - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side
My first non-junior game (there still used to be a difference between junior and non-junior games) and I think I did quite well. For the first time in my ww career I was the one to spot a wolf no one else had really spotted, make a case against him and get him lynched... I remember I enjoyed the feeling quite a lot.

WWJVI - ordo, lynched on Day3, on the winning side
This game was slightly disastrous. The majority of the village concluded that one of the wolves' name begins with a "T" (it looked like that in the narration although it turned out to be not true at all) so I got lynched, especially as I wasn't too innocent looking anyway.

WWXXI - ordo, killed by wolves on Night6, on the losing side
Dueling Wizards, a great game. I was Roa and Sleepy's little daughter and Glirdan and Caranlondien were my older siblings... the roleplaying was great and being in Roa the Evil Wizard's family kept me alive that long since she claimed she tried to save us for as long as she could. Ironically, Caran the Ranger died the same Night I did... evil Roa, killing both her daughters the same Night...

WWJIX - modded with Nogrod
It was great, we had so much fun writing the narrations. They were combinations of alternate Silmarillion, mindless splatter, philosophical jokes and silly dialogue. The game itself was really short, the village lynch list was ww, cobbler, ww and ww, but likewise the wws (or wps, to be precise, they were werepenguins) killed ranger on Night1 and seer on Night2.

WWXXII - seer, survived to the end, on the winning side
This is one of the games I rememember most fondly. I was the seer and caught both the remaining wolves, came out and finished the game. Although, it wasn't that neat, an evil wolf-Nogrod contested my claim (and I think this was the first contesting claim in ww history) and almost convinced a couple of villagers before slipping "happily, I'm not a gifted, so you can lynch me". Then in the end, he admitted he had been bluffing and we innocents won. I gloated so much after the game. And I will always remember Nogrod's valiant effort.

WWJXI - ordo, survived to the end, on the winning side

This was quite an exciting game and the wolf-Nogrod almost won.

WWXXIV - seer, survived to the end, on the winning side
Another seer success. Nailed wolvish Boro and then we innocents logically concluded Eonwe was his fellow and lynched him too.

WWJXXI - ordo, lynched on Day1, on the winning side
I'm still shocked that they dared to lynch me on Day1 even though I was innocent.

WWXXV - ordo, killed on Night3, on the losing side
It was an interesting game (four different werecreatures and each had a lover) and ended too soon for my part.

WWJXIII - ordo, killed on Night6, on the losing side
I will never ever forget this game. The extremely cunning Valier wolf killed me on the last Night although everybody was expecting her to take down the known innocent Nogrod. Her move baffled all the few remaining innocents completely and she won. Later she said she had killed me because she had feared I would get her lynched.

WWXXVIII - ordo, killed on Night7, on the losing side
Another game in which I died on the last Night and the wolves won. *sigh*

WWXXIX - ordo, lynched on Day4, on the winning side
I remember nothing of this game except that I kept calling Anguirel James Bond because of his assassin role...

WWXXX - hunter, killed on Night7, on the losing side
One of my most miserable games ever. As the hunter, I had lists of 2-4 people (depending on the size of the village) and every single Night I had at least one wolf (more than one, a couple of times) in there except of course the Night I was killed. Disastrous.

WWXXXI - werewolf, killed by Roa the hunter on Night4, on the losing side
This many games under my belt and only the second time I was a wolf. It was horrible. My feelows were Glirdy and Xyzzy and we all had terrible problems getting online. We failed to kill anyone on Night2 because of some arrangement problems and I died because I left the final kill choice to my fellow Xyzzy who decided to kill Roa whom I would definitely have not dared to kill... she truned out to be the hunter and took me with her, it was a disaster. But I think I would have been lynched the next Day anyway.

WWXXXII - ordinary lover, survived to the end, on the winning side
This was a funny game. Mac the Cobbler was my lover and I was lead to believe he was just as innocent as I was... thinking about it now, I should have known there was something wrong with it. He was forced to reveal his real role when I questioned him after giving one of the most suspicious person in the whole village a right to kill. But in the end, he lost, I won.

WWXXXIII - ranger/assassin, killed on Night3, on the losing side

I had a very interesting role and died before I could really try the advantages of it. Nevertheless I almost killed Volo the Seer because he claimed he had some weird role that made him unkillable...

WWXXXIV - ordo, lynched on Day5, on the losing side
I still can't believe Boro didn't make his superpower role up.

WWXXXVII - ordo, killed on Night2, on the winning side - sort of

To be honest, I remember nothing excpet that Rikae was phenomenal.

WWXXXVIII - werewolf, lynched on Day2, on the losing side
I was a werewolf, a complete nervous wrack since my only fellow never turned up and I was all alone and played miserably badly especially as I was faced by a gifted team who could pm with each other and a macalaure aka an automatic lommywolf-spotter.

WWXXXIX - modded, assisted by Aganzir

Another lovely modding experience and having lots of fun.

WWXXXX - ordo, killed on Night5, on the losing side
I spotted a newbie Greeniewolf, but other than that, was completely off in my suspicions. The wolves played all too beautifully.

WWXXXXII - wolf, survived to the end, on the winning side
A hilarious game. I had lovely fellows (Aganzir, Brinn, sally and Valier were the ones who survived alongside with me) and was haunted by the assassin/hunter Nogrod. Fortunately he decided to take Rikae the seer with him instead of me and I got immortality so I could not be lynched next and we wolves won very easily assisted by McCobbler.

WWXXXXIII - ordo, killed on Night2, on the losing side
I was wrong about most things again but did have fun following the game after my death. Also, two wolves apologised to me personally because they had killed me so early. It was odd.

It seems I'm always an ordo. It's the nicest role, so no complaints really, but... It is also quite astonishing how often I've survived to the end.

And there's something wrong in my maths concerning how many games I've played but it would be too big a work to sort it out.... *sigh*

Wow, this is veeeeeeeeery long. If someone reads this s/he's got to be mad...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote