Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 11:58 AM   #259
Maeggaladiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: The end of the world as we know it. I feel fine, incidentally.
Maeggaladiel has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

I dreamt that I came home from school one day and my mom was standing in the doorway with the ever-popular "You are in soooo much trouble!" look on her face. She didn't say anything, but my sister appeared next to me and said that someone from the Society for Nearsighted Elves had called the house. My mom got really angry because she thought I had given my phone number away on the Internet, which even I am not stupid enough to do.

Anyway, I decided to find out who had called me. I asked my sister who it was, but she couldn't remember. I started writing out the names of everyone in the society, hoping that she could pick out which person had called. She thought the name started with an S, but she said it wasn't Saraphim. It turned out to be someone with the name Siluntharwen. Somehow this "Siluntharwen" had gotten my phone number and was pretending to be a member of the Society. She passed my number to Lhunardawen, who called me later. My mom got angry because now everybody knew my number. For some reason, Lhunardawen was on vacation with Saraphim in Russia and they decided to call me from Moscow... Weird...

~Maeg