Thread: Crazy Captions
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 09:10 AM   #1
Airehiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Airehiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Crazy Captions Continued

I love the crazy captions page, but it was getting pretty long to open up, and took forever to process! Here we may continue.

*I just want to add this for those who want to post a picture but don't know how. (That means if you ask later on how to post a picture, everyone will snicker, and think you lazy for not reading this part!!) I am telling you how I do it on an IBM type computer. Don't know how it works for Macintosh. If you do, let me know and I shall include that here.

**PARDON THE INTERRUPTION as far as I know the picture you want to put on has to be located online somewhere. It's got to have a web address. I don't know how to use a picture that is located on your own hard drive. If someone does know how to do that, it would be much appreciated if you would PM and let me know so I can include it here. Thanks** Find the picture you want, right click on that picture, go to the bottom of the box where it says Properties. A properties box will pop up. In the middle of the box will be a part that says "Address:" with (URL) underneath. Highlight the address that is indicated, right click on that, choose copy. Then come here and click on Reply. Underneath the message box you will see "Instant UBB Code" The one on the bottom right should say IMAGE. Click on that. Another little box will pop up with a place for you to put the address. Click on the white space, than right click, hit paste and your address should be put in it. After that, add what every you are going to say, then hit Post! That should work, but if it doesn't you can PM me and I'll try to help.*

NEXT PICTURE!

Gandalf: My, Legolas, when you said you wanted a change, I didn't realize it would this drastic!

[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: Airehiriel ]