View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #1910
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I don't know if there is anything interesting to write about the soldiers unpacking the stuff, unless Foley was to write for Thornden being present there (but maybe he'd rather concern himself with Javan and co. for the moment?). But I might write (unless there is something else happening, like I just said), perhaps today or tomorrow, something about Hilderinc going to look for Įforględ, for example. Lommy said that she might post perhaps tomorrow for some people in the kitchen (encountering Įforględ and later then Hilderinc), which could go with what I proposed in the former posts. But that basically means that if you want to post, Folwren, you could make Thornden exchange a few words with Hilderinc; if not, then after Lommy posts I will just basically take him into the kitchen.

And Durelin - yes, indeed Įforględ is turning into something a bit more than an NPC, which is nice Well, I don't feel like making him a "proper" character yet, and also I don't feel exactly like writing a bio for him: I rather think that it is interesting to just "observe" what becomes of him, and later we can decide what his background is based on our "observation" Although perhaps for the sake of clarity and easy approach to information, we could make some short bio for him, including just the things we know already (that he is Athanar's guard... well, that's basically all But it can be regularly updated). Well, whatever.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories