View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #187
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
ToDay:

McCaber - says he is innocent and that he thinks Greenie is likely to be.

Shasta - says he killed Greenie. Could be a joke, could be a Fea-like reveal! I would be more inclined to think it a joke. Not sure Shasta plays that boldly. Asks about the pros and cons of lynching Greenie. Defends himself.

Nerwen - says Greenie's death could have been to try and set up Shasta or that he might be a wolf and it's a double bluff. The latter seems less likely given Shasta's 'confession'. Also pokes Rikae for an explanation. Says would be interesting to know whether the wolves would have known that Greenie couldn't dream Night 1, turns out it was in the rules so they would have known, which again to me makes him look more innocent. Says she thinks Mac is on the wrong track with Nog. Says to Mith that Nog hasn't actually mentioned her since yesterDay - if this is true it is a little odd but then Mith is playing catch up. Defends Greenie a bit, agrees that Eonwe and Inzil look suspicious. Votes Inzil for being a bit shifty.

Greenie - informs us that she is the spy. I must say I'm inclined to believe her. There would seem no point in lying. Unless she's the Cobbler and wants to trip up the real spy very early on ... but even then one lynch later in the game if someone else reveals tells us the truth, we simply lynch Greenie at that point. Says she spied Nerwen but isn't sure of her role.

Eonwe - I'm slightly confused. Seems to say that if Greenie is not the spy then the real one won't reveal so we should take what Greenie says with a pinch of salt ... but then says the wolves were either very lucky or good. Just sort of seems to go against his own point.

Nog - thinks the wolves just got lucky since the spy not having a Night 1 dream was in the rules but wonders about just how lucky they got. Says he smells a rat ... about how the wolves got the spy or whether they actually got the spy I'm not sure. Says Shasta seemed to be taking defensive measures very early on. Interesting, but I think that was more roleplay than pre-defense. Says it doesn't matter what Greenie is yet, which I agree with and said earlier I think. Suspicion of Shasta. Says he'll vote Shasta for earlier reasons or Mac for being 'impossible'.

Inzil - thinks Greenie is definitely not evil, but that if she were the spy she should have held on to the info for later use. Defends himself against Rikae.

Mac - thinks its worth believing Greenie. Says he'll have a look at Nog. Fair enough.

Mith - wonders why Nog is suspecting her and says he's on the wrong track. Says no to double lynching Greenie. Votes Nog ... I assume because he never answered her about why he thought her suspicious.

Boro - says McCaber is likely innocent and that Greenie is likely good, thus Nerwen is likely good. Again I agree. Says Nog, Shasta and Gwath are suspicious and that he'll say why later. Says there's no point in finding out Greenie's role yet, I agree. Says he has some suspicion of Gwath because his vote for wilwa was a throwaway one so late in the Day. Asks to be voted for ... in joke? Says he's tempted to vote Izzy as if she's a no show she's dead anyway. Has a look at McCaber votes, notices similar things to me ... interesting thoughts about wolf plans.

Gwath - says Greenie's role doesn't matter right now. But agrees with Rikae that people have accepted her reveal too readily. Explains rubbish reasons for voting wilwa.

Rikae - is suspicious of Greenie. Thinks Eonwe and Inzil are suspicious for their reactions to Greenie's reveal (I think) and also for how Eonwe reacted to her hunter mention. I must admit I didn't really notice his reaction, what happened there? Says Nerwen looks a bit suspicious for 'stirring the pot' over Mac's confession. Interesting idea. Says Shasta thinking about a double lynch is treacherous. I don't know, I think it's a good idea to talk things through, and he didn't advocate it, he asked for pros and cons.

Annu - says Nerwen and sally look good to her (is Annu a her?). Agrees with Rikae about Shasta, but I think has got the wrong end of the stick there. He didn't actually advocate lynching Greenie, he just asked for opinions about it. Votes Shasta - bad reasoning in my view.

Mira - says Greenie was a safe kill so it's unlikely that sally, Izzy, wilwa, Gwath and Shasta are evil as Greenie mentioned them.

Izzy - ah she is here. Thought Greenie's spy claim was suspicious but thinks double lynching her a bad idea.

wilwa - believes Greenie and thus Nerwen innocent. Thinks double lynching could be good, could be bad.

And that's all folks. So let's see:

Innocent:
Boro - I actually agree with a lot of what he's said.
Inzil - last game I was convinced he was evil and I was right, this game I haven't become that sure.
Nog - he's on his anti-quiet crusade again. It makes him abrasive but no more likely to be guilty.
Shasta - almost more because of the way people have attacked him without great reason than for what he himself has said.
Nerwen - as I'm believing Greenie right now.

No idea:
wilwa - just not enough from her to have any idea.
Izzy - same as above.
Mira - and again.
Mith - not enough.
Mac - in here til he explains his Nog stuff.

Not so innocent:
Annu - I think the way that she jumped on to the suspicion of Shasta was odd. If you actually read his post he doesn't say 'let's lynch Greenie' which is what she says he said. It just seems like she grabbed on to Rikae's suspicion and ran with it.
Rikae - for seemingly twisting Shasta's words there.
Gwath - for really bad voting reasons yesterDay, a throwaway vote when he could have had a deciding one.
Eonwe - weird explanation earlier.

I'm going to vote:

++ANNU

For reasons above.