View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #182
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Ok, so firstly I have to say that this pirate talk is totally confusing me, I don't know why I'm having such a hard time but I can barely understand anything anyone is saying, it's why I pretty much gave up trying to read everything yesterDay (plus I was practically already asleep) and just voted random. So yeah, if I misunderstand what's happening or just totally miss something completely, that is why.

So I am inclined to believe Greenie, and therefore trust Nerwen (though she could still be a cobbler right?). But it could help us to kill her a second time cause then we'd either see she is the spy and have a known innocent in Nerwen, or see that she is a cobbler and get rid of a baddie who's oppinion can't sway us negatively any longer. But it may also be a good idea to keep that as an option for when we're more desperate for information. I'd be good with either option, I'd go with whatever the majority decides, which by looks of it is choice B for now.

So I'll be around randomly for the next few hours or so, my vote will be approximately 4 hours before deadline, since DL for me is midnight. It will be more thought out I hope toDay.

x'posted with Kath and Shasta