View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #176
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Now me gunner-matey has finally freaked out! Now some alcohol, from anywhere, he's getting conspirational unless he gets boozed-up...

I mean you really can't pick up a pair of people out from thin air (Shasta and MCCaber in this instance) and say that because x voted for the one s/he was trying to help the other as her/his mate in crime - or that anyone who did not vote for your candidate is a mutineer. Please.

On a second note I must say that I think Lommy's explanation of her vote looked more innocent and believble than Inziladun's, but that probably is a matter of taste.

Of the others I'm at the moment very much inclined to lynch Shasta - if I'd have to vote right now he would be my choice. And if Mac continues with that mal-driven crusade of his I see no sense in, I might differ from my principle which states that I should not try to lynch anyone whom I consider really a valuable aid to our cause when the ranks grow thinner and the stakes get higher - unless there really is a case I can believe in. But Mac has been just impossible this far (and what was that play with the votes there in the end Mac?). I hope he gets to his senses sooner rather than later.

On a third note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro-guns
It may be easier for mutinees to sa'e eachother, if ye see what I mean. I'm jus' spit-ballin here, but if Shasta be a wolf, th' 'ery set up o' th' game (with ghosts an' what not)...the mutineers may feel safe by sa'ing their own...when under 'normal' circumstances (we find out the role after a lynchin'), it is more beneficial to throw a mate under the ship.
You're absolytely right that the mutineers can easily stick together and even help each other out because no-one's role will be known after they die. But that also means that they don't need to even maintain an image they would have suspected a fellow at some point of the game (to look better later when that one turns out a wolf).

It also means that the wolves can go for a full-frontal attack in the bright daylight against anyone they wish to remove as their treachery will never be found out. They just happened to be a few blokes voting for a certain person that Day.

Not knowing the roles of the dead makes this game so different and totally insane... And it looks like it renders every single Day a kind of Day1.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote