View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #173
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
McCaber waggun

Made the very first (an' be his only post) of the day yesterday.

Lommy says in 9:
Quote:
McCaber - awful quick t' lick
And then in 64, calls him slippery.

Why I be curious about 'tis be McCaber as a lynch possibility, just came out o' the blue. No one say nothin' about him, except for Lommy, an' suddenly he winds up dead.

An' Lommy's vote explanation looks over-the top:
Quote:
I dun like it tha' someun has had a chance to post bu' has only posted banter. Grant'd, tha' goes for a good lot o' people - like Mira, Sally n Shasta - bu' I feel the best voting good ol' Cabbie. Cos you know, Sally gives an innocent feel after all, I dun want t' vote Mira on Day1 again (I think I did it quite recently) n I'm too much o' a coward to enjoy th' sorta a responsible position that'd come wi' castin another vote fer Shasta as me vote is after all a lot o' a shot in th' dark. I hope ye mateseys can make more sense o' this mess in these last hours befer th' nightfall. Me's comfortable wi' a silly safe vote like this - n sorry to make un as I be disaprovin o' those in general, bu' there's really precious lil' t' go on - n goes directly to me bunk. Good night!
What's me suspect about Lommy's reason is she simply says sally feels innocent, an' it feel bad to vote Mira on Day 1, cus she seems to do that a lot. But, she doesn't want the responsibility if Shasta be lynched. Defendin'a fella mutinee Lommy? Arr, but she made clear she warn't be here today, so I guess it feel wrong votin' fer her.

Than suddenly an' fer no clear reason he winds up on Mac's guilty list, in post 80.
Quote:
More guilty than innocent:

Nogrod - see above
Shasta - don't like his vote
McCaber
But Mac recants 'ote fer Nogrod, and throws it away fer Nogrod again...hmm, mutinee on mutinee? I know ye an' Nogrod like those types of mind triks.

Inziladun adds on the 2nd vote fer McCaber, but his reasoning looks a bit better than Lommy's. While Lommy goes t' th' extent of explaining why she didn't 'ote fer other people, and defendin' Shasta, Inziladun jus' gives his reasons and that's it...no dreg talk to sift through.

Now Nogrod, does quite a nifty job a' tryin' to look like he be steerin' suspicion away from McCaber, but still offerin' as a lynch possibility, an' of course goes to vote fer him:
Quote:
McCaber sent the first post of the Day and never returned... Suspicious but maybe even too obvious? Anyway I don't like it.~#84
Quote:
McCaber is the easy one to pick and possibly a good one to try (he's not too helpful), but is it too easy to have chances of succeeding?~#92
I'm Nogrod..."Oh, are ye sure ye want McCaber, he just looks obvious an' an easy chance. Arr his chance o' bein' a mutinee isn't likely."

Arr then comes the backstab!
Quote:
I have two, McCaber has and Shasta... The usual suspects that is?

From those I'd pick

++ McCaber

just for being a bad sport (and hopefully an evil person trying to sneak through this Day).~#103
Befo'e Nog's vote Rikae pops in to recant on Inziladun, and 'ote McCaber, that be suspicious as well.

With thar bein' ghosts, and us not knowin' o' th' roles, it wouldn't surprise me to see different mutinee tactics either. It may be easier for mutinees to sa'e eachother, if ye see what I mean. I'm jus' spit-ballin here, but if Shasta be a wolf, th' 'ery set up o' th' game (with ghosts an' what not)...the mutineers may feel safe by sa'ing their own...when under 'normal' circumstances (we find out the role after a lynchin'), it is more beneficial to throw a mate under the ship.