View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #13
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
And the easier time they'll have of eating the village. I don't see the reason behind this at all, Phantom.
What I mean is, we leave the option open and then dare them to try it.

I agree that the filibuster is more likely to work to their advantage seeing as they are the only villagers with concrete knowledge at this point. Besides the Seer, but I doubt the Seer would risk a filibuster so early. Because the use of a filibuster would indicate a stronger than average read on guilt/innocence.

I would be unlikely to use a filibuster to trade one life for another because frankly I don't feel strongly enough about anyone. Why would you use a filibuster unless you know something? Which points to WWs and the Seer of course.

Though later in the game perhaps an Ordo will get a strong read on someone. But there will always be the nagging doubt, which might perhaps be strong enough to discourage someone from taking such strong action, and spending so much time on it.