View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 03:37 PM   #81
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
ToNight ends a little sooner because I may have to leave in a hurry soon...

It was a long night in the village and no-one got much sleep. Thirteen innocents cowered in their beds. An intrepid ranger crouched outside the door of one of such innocents, ready to risk his life to protect him. A brave hunter stalked one of his suspects, hoping to see him turn into a wolf and get a chance to slain him. Yet, unseen by all, the three wolves met to plan their nightly murder.

This night, even the best efforts of the Ranger and Hunter were futile. As the villagers met the following morning, they noticed one of them was missing.

“It’s me!! I’m dead at last!!” said Nilpaurion Felagund. Glirdan added that the voices in his head agreed with Nilp. Formendacil noted that it was yet to be recorded a case of a dead person being able to inform others of his death after having passed away. Malkatoj argued that he(she) had performed another miracle, yet Kath settled the discussion by saying that in her life-long investigation of the paranormal she had seen too many nutcases and too few dead people talking about their deaths.

“Well, let’s kill him if so he wishes! He is useless anyway!” screamed Mormegil.

“That is completely out of the question, it would be premeditated murder” answered The Saucepan Man and the whole village sunk into a yelling match.

The yelling might have lasted until nightfall if, in a sudden bout of giggles, Valier had not stepped away from the screams only to hear Shelob comment “I might have not been in this village for too long, but aren’t we missing our woodwright?”

Dreading what they may find, the villagers made their way to Aiwendil’s house. The first thing they noted was that the house no longer stood where it had. In its place there was the trunk of a massive tree and rubble. Not even Valier managed a giggle this time. A valiant effort to hopefully save the woodwright was conducted by The Guy Who Be Short, Garin and his pigs yet the tree trunk was too heavy to lift and it had obviously fallen right on Aiwendil’s room. “The dolphins say he was mercifully sleeping before he got crushed,” Said Naria “The sharks talk about a bloody death, but they always do”

Gil-Galad approached the trunk, amused by two lines at a 90 degree angle from each other, only to notice that it was actually an L and there was a message written on the fallen tree.

“POOR WOODWRIGHT, SOUNDLY ASLEEP AFTER DOING OUR WORK EASYER YESTERDAY. HE SURELY NOT EXPECTED US TO COME AFTER HIM AFTER SUCH FAVOUR. TOO BAD, WE WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME FIGHTING.

-THE WEREWOLVES.”

An innocent villager has been killed by the werewolves.

Living:
mormegil- Elven smith
Garin- Truffle hunter with a half a dozen pigs and no social manners
Nilpaurion Felagund- Escaped thrall from Tol-in-Gaurhoth
dancing spawn of ungoliant- Florist
The Saucepan Man- Earnest and learned young man of the law
Shelob- Someone who recently washed ashore
malkatoj- Retired Miracle Man (who is not really a man)
Gil-Galad- Shape-Analyst
Glirdan- Crazy guy down the street
Márcolië Lamen- Second official 8th day adventist Pastafarian
Formendacil- Village historian
Cailín- Deluded girl who believes she is a mermaid
Kath- Local investigator into the paranormal
the guy who be short- Mermaid-catcher and fisherman
WaynetheGoblin- Town geek, wimp, and nerd
Naria- Crazy old lady that thinks the marine life talks to her
Valier- Overly giggly coconut milker who only milks the coconuts while standing on her head

Dead:
Meneltarmacil (Moderator): Speared by wolves on Night 1
AbercrombieOfRohan (Ordinary Villager): Treed and crushed by villagers on Day 1
Aiwendil (Ordinary Villager): Crushed by a tree chopped down by the werewolves onto his house.

Wolves: 3
Villagers: 14

It is now Day 2. Ranger and Hunter may PM each other, wolves may not. Villagers, you may talk your way into another lynching.