View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:02 PM   #575
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Silmaril

The golden lioness was now the sole champion for Lannister glory.
“Who should I kill tonight?” she said to herself, talking out loud to fill the emptiness the murders of her fellows had left. She padded back and forth across the kitchen.
“Should it be somebody I think is gifted? Should it be to protect myself? Should it be to avenge my fellows?”

Eventually, she decided on the latter. She took the stairs four at a time and reached Boro's room, which, despite having three beds, was empty but for him.

“Good morning, Boro! Rise and shine!” she said with a wicked gleam in her eyes.
“Urgh... Huh! What is it?” Boro was suddenly alert.
“A Lannister always pays his debts,” the golden lion purred.
“What is this madness?” Boro cried.
“My name is Lannister. You killed my fellows. Prepare to die,” the lion said, and with that, she jumped lightly atop Boro and pinned him down, unsheathing her razor sharp claws.
“So you are a Bolton,” she said. “I'll let you taste your own medicine.”
She slid one of her claws under Boro's skin, and he cried out in pain when she started moving it back and forth, separating the skin from the flesh with natural skill. After what felt like a very long time Boro finally went unconscious, and she continued her work without interruption.

When she was done, she picked up the skin, meaning to carry it down to the hall for all the Inn to see. But on her way to the stairs, there was a huge shape looming in front of her.

“Pray tell me,” it said, “why is Inziladun's bed empty?”
“How should I know?” said the lion. “Maybe he's a brother of the Nights Watch.”
“I think not,” said the bear.
“Well then, maybe he's trying to fool us both by sleeping elsewhere.”
“I think not,” said the bear.
“And now, excuse me, if I may...” said the lion.
But the bear stepped in front of her and said, “I think not.”

With a snarl, the lion threw the Boroskin on the bear's face and tried to turn and leap away, but unperturbed, he reached to grab her with his enormous paws. She swayed and tripped under his weight, and the bear used the situation to get a firmer hold on her. He sank his teeth into her neck, ripping through her jugular vein and pulling out her throat. Blood dripping from his mouth, he roared in triumph. Terrified faces appeared from behind the doorways, wondering what the awful noise was. The gruesome sight of a gigantic hairy beast, with the mutilated remains of a lion dangling from its jaws, met their eyes. Convinced they were all about to die, the remaining patrons ran down to the main room and desperately tried to get through the door, but it was to no avail. Thunderous footsteps approached from behind them, and they turned to see the bear leaping down the stairs.

But they need not have feared. The bear jumped straight at the door and crashed through the heavy wood (and through Rikae, who had the misfortune to be standing in his way and died straight away). The way was clear.

Encaitare was the first to move. She rushed out to embrace the bear and shower him with kisses, and the bear looked a little taken aback but answered her affections by licking her face with his rough tongue before turning into A Little Green.
“We want. No harm,” she said, her arm around Encai's waist. “We leave. You leave. Me love Encai.”

“Thank you, o gracious bear,” said Eönwë. He stepped forth and threw aside his cloak, and he was clad all in black underneath.

One by one, the patrons walked out and continued each in their own direction. Last of all came Eomer. No one had noticed his violet eyes that had, as of yet, no glint of madness.

Dead:
Agan, moddess - slaughtered by lions on Night 1
Kath, moddess - mauled by bear on Night 1
skip spence, ordo - tasted the axe on Day 1
wilwarin538, Three-Eyed Raven - eaten by bear on Night 2
Galadriel55, ordo - murdered by lions on Night 2
Macalaure - Lannister lion - stabbed through on Day 2
Nerwen – ordo – interrupted by bear on Night 3
Volo – ordo – ripped apart by lions on Night 3
Kitanna, ordo - died under a bandwagon on Day 3
Coppermirror, ordo - snacked on by bear on Night 4
Gil-Galad, ordo - served to the Inn in a pie of his own making on Night 4
Thinlómien, Lannister lion - antlered to death with a Bon Jovi backing track on Day 4
Boro, ordo - skinned by lion on Night 5
Rikae, ordo - dropped out on Night 5
Inziladun, Lannister lion - killed by bear on Night 5

Alive:
Eönwë, RANGER - house Royce
Encaitare, THE MAIDEN FAIR - random peasant
Loslote, ORDO - illiterate Tyrell cousin
A Little Green, THE BEAR - house Reed
WythDryden/Lote22, ORDO - house Martell
Eomer of the Rohirrim, TARGARYEN - house Stark
Nogrod, ORDO - house Swann
satansaloser2005, ORDO - random peasant

GAME OVER. INN WINS. LOVERS WIN.

Last edited by Aganzir; 07-02-2014 at 06:32 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote