View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 07:47 AM   #70
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Cree left the room. It seemed that Hama had everything under control. "Hama I'll go fine this Mr. Angry. That is if she would like for me to do that." Cree walked out of the room and headed strait to find Grimm. She saw that he was waiting for a chance to talk to Aman. She placed her hand on his shoulder. "So your going to stay the night?"

She knew that everything for her would be fine. Once again she felt herself becoming dizzy. Now what? The room was beginning to spin and she didn't want it to happen again. Suddenly she felt what seemed like the floor of the inn hit her. Cree you shouldn't go on that journey alone with just him. You need others to go with you.

She began to cough almost as if she was choking but nothing was there. She came to and reached to her side where she noticed that she was bleeding. She could taste the blood in her mouth but it didn't want to leave. She looked at Grimm. "I'll let you find yourself a room." She began to stumble back to her set but felt the room spin.

Her knees became weak and she fell to the floor. She could hear a voice coming from somewhere but she didn't know where from. She was back in Eryn Lasgalen. She rememebered the council meeting she had snuck in to hear. But instead she wasn't herself. She was her father. She was reliving the day he died. Cree quickly tried to wake herself up. But she couldn't.

This isn't normal. Whats going on with me?