View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:50 AM   #1042
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Only for purely selfish reasons that if there is a big time jump I would need a new character or work out why mine is still there. If I were playing a local rather than a traveller it wouldn't be an issue for me. I don't expect others to be bothered about that and the fact is actually not a lot is happening.

So not major concern. I was merely going to check and post a reminder of where we left off to help Foley decide if another time shift were necessary to give a clear start. From what I recall it isn't needed beyond a hour or so to allow conversations that some of us have trapped ourselves in to be assumed to have concluded "off screen" if their interlocutors choose not to return.

I also thought it might be helpful to remind ourselves of the historical context. I realise I am more obsessive about that sort of thing than most but since it is a pre- War of the Ring situation it is a bit disconcerting if characters turn up who are the envoys of King Elessar, which happened before the last time shift.
So I was only trying to be helpful not to cramp your style....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 05-15-2012 at 03:27 PM.