View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:44 PM   #181
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I don't see a problem with empowering Sally. Mathematically we're as likely to accidentally cause a tie regardless of when the empowered person votes, and I would consider it a bonus to empower someone who might not vote at all, sice it still communicates our message but doesn't increase the risk of causing a tie as much.

Obviously someone who actually suspects Nogrod or Legate might see the situation differently. I'm not sure they're innocent or anything but I'm currenty much more worried about Nerwen and Brinniel, and possibly Lalaith.

But yeah maybe empower Shasta (or Boro) rather than Nerwen. We don't trust her and Legate is a bit fishier in my book than Nogrod.

I have hard time seeing the innocents winnng this game. I guess that it's good that I'm dead so I don't have to feel guilty about having such a loser attitude.

Important question: Kuru, if the dead players' empowerment vote ends in a tie, does no one get empowered or what happens?

edit: xed with Zil
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote