View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 04:11 PM   #539
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
1. Why,why, WHY did Nogs throw in what looked like a 'wasted' vote for Eonwe after deadline when his own neck was on the line along with that of Lottie and Boro?
I was trying to make it in time but was just late (waiting for that 30 second rule, like I told you). I did consider voting Lottie but it kind of felt cowardish because all I had on her was that I suspected her, had the feeling she was on the evil side - but I do most often suspect her so that isn't much to go for. Therefore I decided to stick to my real suspicions and see what happens as it wasn't exactly clear who were yet to vote and whom the Dead might empower.

Quote:
2. Is there any possible way Eonwe and Nogs could be on the same side?
Of course there is - even if that would be a sad state of affairs looking at the mutual suspicion.

Quote:
3. Why do both Nerwen and Eomer trust Eonwe' innocence so much?
There is at least one simple answer - although the question should probably be put more precisely: "Why do both Nerwen and Eomer say they trust Eönwe's innocence so much?"

Quote:
4. Why are Sally and Shasta so damn quiet?
I see Shasta already answering. Sally then, could be busy in RL? That's always an option. But it might make her a good target to convert into a wolf as well.

Quote:
5. Wouldn't Brinn have been a great candidate for wolf conversion?
Probably even better than Sally. Mith would have been even better so it's kind of odd she died last Night. Maybe some of those strange things going on?

Quote:
6. Am I being a real airhead by vaguely trusting Nerwen and Legate to be innocents?
With the former? Yes. With the latter? I don't know. I don't get an evil feeling from him just the normalish to-and-fro - but with the same breath I must say his early "point" toDay against Boro was quite odd - I mean he'd have jumped on that kind of a suggestion by someone else himself.

Quote:
7. How has Boro survived this long?
There have been "better" candidates to lynch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I'm becoming more and more inclined to vote based on who I would have picked were I the EW. Not very scientific, but there you go.
Not a bad strategy. It is at least a POV worth looking things from.

PS. quite funny that I have two votes - one from someone who speculates on different things happening here interpreted through the premise that the wolves have the upper hand in the Dead Thread, and by one who makes a special show how the wolves fill the Living Thread...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote