View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #96
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I must say Lommy and Greenie seem a little uncharacteristicly quiet to me....
Yep, especially Lommy - what, first post and then nothing more for close to 30 hours or something, from a player renowned for her verbosity? What's the matter with her?
Greenie has posted a little more at least - mostly joining Mac in seeing cobbler hints in Agan's each and every post; which is entirely possible. I mean, Agan is daring enough to sort of hide in the open, and I remember an Agan-cobbler who talked about the cobbler all the time; but since our primary aim is not to lynch the cobbler but the wolves, I'm disinclined to vote her for the time being. It's when she starts other people of being the cobbler that I'll get worried about her.
I mean, really, early in the Day there sort of was a consensus that we've got to get a wolf ASAP in order to cut down the double Night-kills, but now some people have nothing better to do than looking for the cobbler? I'm looking at you, Mac.
Back to Greenie, her comment on the issue of Rikae vs me is very to-and-fro, with all that unless this, and unless that. Maybe genuine confusion, but I remember where giving her the benefit of doubt on this got me last time, so I'll be wary of her.