View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:47 AM   #9
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Legate, my friend, you've clearly spent too much time in the cold reigns of abstract reasoning and too little with living creatures. Their company offers such pleasure and comfort, and lessons of wisdom too, as I've already said.

Nevertheless, I fully concur with these words of yours:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I would like to encourage everybody to start in their second or at most third post posting already game-relevant stuff, if they don't do it earlier (I think most people will like to have at least one post for some in-character or random banter stuff, but let's not prolongate it too much).
Never fear, I fully intend to shine the lamp of reason on my fellow prisoners and seek to discriminate fair from foul. But this can only be done if everybody speaks up. As our first Day here has been preternaturally prolonged, we've got lots of time for discussion - let's not waste it with moping about the uselessness of Day One!

Also this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Mostly the obvious thing: we should get a wolf down asap since as long as they are all alive they get two kills per night which is plain disgusting.

Which means, no slacking on Day1. (No random votes, no kathing, no nerwening. )
To which I'd like to add, No BlindGuardianing either, please. She's been the default D1 lynch in her last two games, I'd be very wroth to see that repeated without very good reasons.

In other news, I've just discovered that this newly mortal body has unexpected needs, to which I have to attend for a while. Back in a few hours, hopefully to a lively discussion!