View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 04:08 PM   #480
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
You're making this all about you, when in truth it was about all the three of you. As I said before, I was suspicious of all the three of you, Huin and Legate more than you. I thought voting one of you would shed light on the others' roles. Well, I can say it didn't. But I could hardly have voted for all the three of you on the same Day, so I went for Huin whom I found the most suspicious of you three and who also had two votes at that point, while you and Legate had none.
Ok fair, I tend to do that and can see that being the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
To the rest of you, choose well. I don't mind if you choose Pitch or Boro instead. It was a threeway coin-toss for me, really. The deadline will tell which way this goes. Just please don't lynch me, because that would be a really stupid thing to do and secure a wolf victory.
This is unexpected, as is your vote for Legate. I mean so it's a threeway coin-toss in your opinion, and that just looks like nonchallantly "I don't care who it is, just so it's not me." That is very much not something I expect from an innocent Lommy.