View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:37 PM   #476
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
As noted in post
I still don't understand; I thought that post of yours was a reference to my suspicion of you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
It's not wrong to think my tricks are nefarious, I often can be. As I said, it's not the scheming that bothers me so much. It's the fact that you seem to be implying I'm up to no good with my behavior on Day 2, but decided instead to vote for Huey to "unravel the knot." So, what I'm saying is I'm not following, why did you think finding Huey's role would "unravel the knot" of what I was up to? Why wouldn't voting Legate or myself reveal the same thing?
You're making this all about you, when in truth it was about all the three of you. As I said before, I was suspicious of all the three of you, Huin and Legate more than you. I thought voting one of you would shed light on the others' roles. Well, I can say it didn't. But I could hardly have voted for all the three of you on the same Day, so I went for Huin whom I found the most suspicious of you three and who also had two votes at that point, while you and Legate had none.

Anyway, like I said, it's late

++Legate

Errrr.... I'm very sorry if you're innocent, in the worst case the game will end and we can discuss it tomorrow over breakfast.

To the rest of you, choose well. I don't mind if you choose Pitch or Boro instead. It was a threeway coin-toss for me, really. The deadline will tell which way this goes. Just please don't lynch me, because that would be a really stupid thing to do and secure a wolf victory.

I guess if the wolves win after toDay, I'm not gonna complain because I can't claim I know who they are. Well done, to whom it may concern.

edit: xed with Boro and I guess that can be an honest reasoning if you're innocent, but it doesn't really convince me you're not in cahoots with Legate. Anyway, good night and Night if there will be one!

Last edited by Thinlómien; 04-27-2021 at 03:41 PM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote