View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:21 PM   #473
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Wouldn't that be convenient, for once not to have to hide their werewolfing from each other?
Honestly, that should happen sometime - can you believe we've never actually been wolves together? (I also haven't been wolves with Nogrod, or Greenie. What's the statistic likelihood for all of that? I think the universe has something against giving me chances to plot IRL.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
Yes both voted Hui and I noted Lommy telling me to not bandwagon myself then voted the same person as me(Hui Day1)
What do you mean by me telling you not to bandwagon yourself? I don't remember saying anything like that.

Pffttt it's getting late and I should go to sleep.

I might quite literally have to leave village in your hands, guys. Give me a moment to debate with myself who to vote.

Pitch looks the worst in regards to Sally.

Boro seems pretty dodgy upon rereading Day2, like I daresay he looks (even) worse than Legate for his antics.

Legate might be the best compromise because I still think the likeliest packs are either Boro-Legate or Pitch-Legate. I mean statistically that's probably our best bet.

And I can't honestly judge Legate very well; I always suck at reading him, probably wilfully because (honesty hour?) I hate playing on a different side from him so I usually just go "well he doesn't look too suspicious so I'm just gonna assume he's innocent like me and ignore him" unless he does something blatantly wolfy. I'm however aware that at this point of the game the village can't afford such an attitude from me, so I'm wondering if I shouldn't just risk living with a very grumpy Legate toMorrow if he's innocent and play it safe and vote for him.

edit: xed with Pitch and Boro
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote