View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:56 PM   #458
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I'm not following the difficulty you (and sally, Pitch yesterday) appear to be having with the messages from the ghosts? They've been brilliantly clear in making sure the accurate information is given.
I could be offended, but I'm deciding not to. Yes, I agree toDay's messages have been clear. YesterDay's, nope. And I am saying the dead are not infallible. I very much doubt G55 straightaway gave them Sori's alignment. Therefore, they must have concluded it from some more vague information they got. Does this mean that it is foolproof? NO. Does it mean that we should trust it for toDay? Certainly. Does it mean that we should trust it for the rest of the game, if it goes on? I think so. I mean frankly, we don't have the time to suspect someone who is 95% likely innocent. If Soriman is a wolf somehow and we lose because of that, I'm gonna blame the dead thread. So we can discount him for now. As I belive I said before, so I don't know why you dedicated a whole post to "arguing against me". Makes me think you want to keep the village talking about information we already have, ie Soriman's innocence, instead of looking for the wolves.

And Huin seems to be repeating this too, and also repeating the dead suspect Pitchwife but they are not certain. I only wonder what Soriman being "not hostile to elves" means, if it means anything. Does it mean that he's not hostile to Galadriel55 ie didn't eat her ie is innocent? Or does it mean he is not hostile to me or Morsul (since we're the ones with Sindarin usernames) and the dead think we're all innocent? Or even know something?

Pitch, I'm not sure if I'm reading correctly, yesterDay you seem to both question Sally and believe her in #368 before proceeding to legate-180 on her - can you explain your flipflop?

Legate, so you don't think Boro and Pitch are packmates, but rather that one is a wolf with Morsul or me? Hmm I wonder why is that, because currently I think most likely packs are either Legate-Boro or Legate-Pitch... (Or Boro-Morsul, but if they are, I wouldn't honestly mind them winning because they'd have been doing an insanely good job.)

Now off to look at Day2, hoping it will either prove or disprove the Legate-Boro theory...

edit: xed with Legate
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote