View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 07:37 AM   #436
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I'm at work, but trying to follow the thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
"We know not for certain," said Elrond, so Kath hasn't dreamed me, it's as simple as that. They're guessing.
To be precise, I don't think Kath has had the chance to tell anybody anything. It is the conclusion of the Dead based at most partly on the info they had and their own conclusions. But if I am right, she did not dream you - or she might have just this Night, but that would not have been transmitted on before Hui left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
If you think I co-engineered sally's reveal, think again. She was hinting pretty strong, and as an ordo I can't in good conscience ignore a Seer hint. The only way I would know she was lying - not believe, Boro, but know, a word you're playing much too fast-and-loose with! - would have been if I were
- either the real Seer
- or her packmate.
If she'd been for real, she might have saved the Day. I had to find out.
This, however, is a completely fair point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Xed Lommy there’s a reason I tried getting night killed A to save the seer and B I’m rubbish in end game voted my “Among Us” loss record speaks for itself
You tried getting night killed? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm pretty sure they base this suspicion on the same thing I'm thinking...
That is cryptic. If you are thinking something, is it not the time to say it? Especially at this point, the village should be upfront. And information has more value than ever.

I am at work and will be for several hours, I would like to at least look at Lommy, Pitch, Boro and Morsul. Given what I said about the walls of text, I will probably have to somehow downgrade this ambition. I started to look at Day 1 but did not have the chance to get very far. I will see how I manage.

EDIT: x-ed with Boro
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote