View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 06:20 AM   #434
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
So the dead are fallible after all. Not only fallible but plain wrong. Hui, you've had your revenge for my hand in your death, I don't begrudge you that. But the dead are wrong.
Yes the message about you being a suspicious wolf is from what the dead believe. That much is clear, thanks to Huey having a quote from "Gorlim." It is not one of the tidbit pieces of information that G55 ("Iluvatar") gives them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
And whatever piece of info was revealed to them last Night was cherrypicked by sallywolf. How hard can it have been to confirm the bias?
Yes it was cherry-picked by sally, but that information is still a small something to help us. It looks like the information she picked was revealing Soriman's innocent, as again Huey quoted "Iluvatar" to deliver that message.

So far the ghosts have been quite clear in what messages they want to send. Yesterday it was at least one of Morsul, sally, or Pitch was a wolf. They knew not whether there was more than one, only that there was at least one.

Today Huey has given us 2 messages.

1. Soriman is innocent (the piece of information from Iluvatar)
2. The dead ("Gorlim") think Pitch is a wolf, but they know not for certain.

I'm pretty sure they base this suspicion on the same thing I'm thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
If you think I co-engineered sally's reveal, think again. She was hinting pretty strong, and as an ordo I can't in good conscience ignore a Seer hint. The only way I would know she was lying - not believe, Boro, but know, a word you're playing much too fast-and-loose with! - would have been if I were
- either the real Seer
- or her packmate.
If she'd been for real, she might have saved the Day. I had to find out.
But was she hinting at faking a seer reveal or were you setting it up for her to try it? I've known sally a long time and you're right that can cloud one's judgement about them. But I do know if she was the seer, she would have come out from the start yesterday still ready to go down fighting for us and for herself. She wouldn't have began with a first post trying to guilt trip us into thinking we were calling her foolish for killing Form, and then done the whole charade trying to confuse us and make us not believe the information from the dead that came from something they learned from G55.

I have more time today, which I am thankful for, because now that it appears Huey has no more messages to be given to us today. It's not going to benefit just to spend all day on Pitch.

I think there is 1 wolf between Lommy or Legate. And hopefully if I make the right choices I can be free from this world to join my dead kin.

Edit: crossed with Lommy and Morsul.