View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:56 AM   #432
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I'm sorry, I'm just popping in to say that I'm somewhat infernally busy with work (huge deadline tomorrow, I hate it) and I can't play until after my work day, but I'm nonetheless not planning to work until 2am so expect me to activate in 3-6 hours maybe.

And yeah, good lynch, terrible Night kill, and I haven't read toDay's posting but I couldn't help spotting that Morsul has gone cowboy again. I don't think I'm ever going to forgive him (sorry ) the game where he secured a wolf victory by taking the fate of the village in his own hands as an ordo and hastily voting another innocent in the beginning of the last Day, and I am rather annoyed by this move. I mean, Pitch does look pretty suspicious based on his antics yesterDay with Sally but I am not convinced about his guilt, nor am I convinced of Morsul's innocence either. (Side note: it just crossed my mind Morsul could be wolves with Sally and Pitch and ruthlessly bussing them both, and honestly? I think he would deserve to win.)

Anyway, my to do list to for toDay is
- look at Kath's posts
- look at Sally's posts
- do the overdue look at Boro and Legate because frankly I don't trust either of them even if neither of them has greatly been ringing my alarm bells so far

I don't think any of us can afford not looking at all options toDay, or at least any innocent cannot. *side eyes Morsul pointedly*

Now I'm back to work but I'll get to my massive ww to-do list and catching up with whatever you guys have said toDay in a couple of hours, hopefully sooner rather than later. If I was sensible, I would also vote early toDay (as I've said, the DL is 2am my time and it's the middle of the work week), but we'll see (I'm not always sensible when ww is concerned. )
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote