View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 05:38 AM   #431
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
(lunch break)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Because why not tempt fate.
My, my, you're hasty folk! Why not? Because what I said yesterDay about wolves piling on an early vote still applies, and unless you don't have anything to lose from a mislynch that should give you pause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
That's not my style. If you want to go for it. I will back it and stop any sort counter bandwagon Pitch + the 1 packmate might want to try if they're feeling risky.
Or make sure the scapegoat doesn't escape the noose?

"We know not for certain," said Elrond, so Kath hasn't dreamed me, it's as simple as that. They're guessing. Both Kath and Hui thought I was a wolf before they died, and Greenie suspected me D1. And whatever piece of info was revealed to them last Night was cherrypicked by sallywolf. How hard can it have been to confirm the bias?

If you think I co-engineered sally's reveal, think again. She was hinting pretty strong, and as an ordo I can't in good conscience ignore a Seer hint. The only way I would know she was lying - not believe, Boro, but know, a word you're playing much too fast-and-loose with! - would have been if I were
- either the real Seer
- or her packmate.
If she'd been for real, she might have saved the Day. I had to find out.

Back to work. See you later.