View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 03:56 AM   #430
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A pity, Hui.

But anyways, here's a look at Kath if there's anything useful that could point to her dreams. The game has gotten to the stage that reading anything means horrible walls of text (and that saying Kath did not even post that much compared to some others).

Her lists do not seem to show anything very conclusive. Especially on Day 1 I really can't read anything that would indicate her first dream, but maybe she also did not feel like posting anything that could be easily spotted by the Wolves yet, since one dream is very little. I only noticed that in her list she says this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Loslote - will have to see more.
Using the word "see" could mean she was about to dream Lottie. (Even though I do not know why she would announce it in advance. Unless it was some clever way to sorta say that and she dreamed her already, but just did not have in-game data that allowed her to say it without being obvious.)

At the same time, the way she was about sally already on Day 2 means she might have dreamed her, too. This is quite a strong statement:
Quote:
My current suspicions definitely start with sallybecause of the Night kill and I'm pretty sure that's where my vote is going toDay.
And she voted her on Day 2 already.

But in the same post, she also talks about Lottie:
Quote:
Lottie's been mentioned a lot toDay. I'm getting more frustrated ordo than forcing-a-focus wolf and I think she explained her vote clearly enough, so she wouldn't be on my concerns list at the moment.
In any case I'd hazard a guess she dreamed of at least one of sally or Lottie then, which means one dream that we can't get anything out of anymore. I am kind of overall wondering if maybe if more of Kath's dreams were for somebody who subsequently died, because that would also explain why she did not come out, or did not leave any strong visible hints, because she simply did not have much to say.

I did not really find anything clear on Day 3. She is not in any notable way decisive on anybody besides sally.
Quote:
With Boro's behaviour yesterDay, I read it as his oft-used strategy of: "Look at me, look at me! No don't look at them, I'M the Gifted one! No really - pay attention to meeee!" Ok yes maybe I'm oversimplifying but I read post #191 and just had to smile, and it also made me feel that he's innocent. The wolves would want to draw out Gifteds, not distract from them, so I'm feeling ok about Boro at the moment.
That may mean either literally just what she says, or it may be that she dreamed him and found him innocent. But it is very generic. It is however the only thing, at least as far as I can see, that indicates something clearer on Day 3. I would not base much on that, but something to consider at least until we can hear from the Ghosts some confirmations about Kath's dreams (which would hopefully come toMorrow).

Then Kath did the huge analysis of me, Lommy and Pitch. It's a horrible novel, which I assume she would not have done that had she dreamed of any of us. In any case, she ends up basically open-ended on everyone, as in, she forms some opinions and forms a model of a pack, but if she had actually dreamed anybody's role, I would expect a stronger statement. For reference, this is the last paragraph:
Quote:
Hmmm - I don't know. I think I'm being drawn into seeing a sally/Lommy/Pitch pack. sally I think is a wolf regardless of the other two, and Lommy/Pitch seemed to coincide a fair bit when I was reading through. I think that I started off with a feeling that Lommy was suspicious though (perhaps because I think sally is a wolf, and Lommy seems to be quite diligently trying to avoid making a decision there) so that may have coloured my opinions. With that said, Pitch has a voting record that is both squeaky clean and damning at the same time, and Lommy brought Hui in as a third candidate on Day 2. But then Legate really had the strongest effect on the Hui lynch there and did cross post with Lommy.

I don't know. But sally/Lommy/Pitch is where I'm at currently.
Obviously had she dreamed Lommy or Pitch and they were innocent, she wouldn't have written them into sally's pack, and had she dreamed them and they were Wolves, she would have likely said something clearer about them. Similarly, had she dreamed me and found me innocent, I would think she would have said something clearer, too, besides leaving me out of the final pack list. It is theoretically possible, but then I would have expected some extra bit of supportive info somewhere else.

So all in all I am rather convinced that she dreamed sally and/or Lottie at some point. Otherwise, just by way of negation, I would say she also did not dream Lommy or Pitch or myself. And then everything is possible.

Well that was not particularly productive (even though negative information is also information). But something. I am going to see if I have time (and brain capacity) to look into something else before I leave to work.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote